Rheem Gas Furnaces – RGRM Series
The Rheem RGRM Classic® Series 95% gas furnaces equipped with Dual Comfort Control line are designed for installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics. The design is certified by CSA International.
The design is certified by CSA International.
RGRM – SERIES
- ECM Equipped Models with Input Rates of 45,000, 60,000, 75,000, 90,000, 105,000 & 120,000
- BTU/HR [13.19, 17.58, 22, 26.38, 30.77 & 35.17 kW] (45K through 105K Models Rated at 95% A.F.U.E., 120K Model Rated at 93.3% A.F.U.E.)
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended.)
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Solid bottom is standard.
- Control board diagnostics. A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Rheem Classic® Series 95% A.F.U.E. gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.