Aprilaire Model 400
The Aprilaire Model 400 Whole-House Humidifier uses new evaporative technology to minimize water use, eliminate standing water and provide comfortable humidified air throughout your home. Gravity pulls water down while the wicking action of the water panel draws it back to the top, using 100% of the water delivered to the unit. It’s the perfect choice for homes with septic systems, locations where a floor drain is not available or families interested in water conservation. Plus, its computer technology and innovative design makes it effortless to operate and simple to maintain.
The Model 400 bypass humidifier is a high-capacity, water-conserving humidifier (0.70 gallons evaporated per hour), well suited to handle up to a 4,000 square foot, tightly constructed home.
The Aprilaire Model 400 Whole-House Humidifier:
- Features truly automatic control
- Eliminates standing water, making it the perfect choice for homes with septic systems, locations where a floor drain is not available or families interested in water conservation
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to a 4,000 square foot in size.
- Average Square Foot Cov.: 2000
- Capacity – Gallons/Day: 16
- Dimensions: 15-29/32W x 15-31/32H x 10-11/32D Round Diameter Opening
- Electrical Data: 24V-60Hz – 0.5 AMP
- Max Square Foot Cov.: 4000
- Plenum Opening: 10″ W X 12-3/4″ H
- Unit Dimensions: 15-29/32W x 15-31/32H x 10-11/32D Round Diameter Opening
- Unit Type: Large Bypass
Warranted for five (5) years from the date of installation to be free from defects in materials or workmanship, except, however, for the disposable media which will have to be replaced from time to time depending upon the use, and the inner housing seals.