Aprilaire Model 700
The Model 700 power humidifier features truly automatic control, so there’s no need to ever manually control the humidifier. It is also designed with ease of service in mind. It utilizes an outdoor temperature sensor for monitoring even the slightest changes in outdoor temperature. This high-tech humidification system can deliver up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units. With flexibility in mind, it can even be installed in manual mode if necessary.
Complementing any HVAC system, the 700 has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour, among the highest capacity humidifiers sold. If you own a larger home and want the best, then this may be the humidifier for you, as it will handle up to 4,200 square feet if your home is tight in construction.
Complementing any central heating and cooling system, the Aprilaire Model 700 Whole-House Humidifier:
- Utilizes an outdoor temperature sensor for monitoring even the slightest changes in outdoor temperature
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour—among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,200 square feet in size
- Average Square Foot Cov.: 2100
- Capacity – Gallons/Day: 18
- Dimensions: 15-29/32″ W x 15-31/32″ H x 10-11/32″ D
- Electrical Data: 120V-60Hz – 0.8 AMP
- Max Square Foot Cov.: 4200
- Plenum Opening: 14-7/8″ W x 14-3/16″ H
- Unit Type: Fan Powered
Warranted for five (5) years from the date of installation to be free from defects in materials or workmanship, except, however, for the disposable media which will have to be replaced from time to time depending upon the use, and the inner housing seals.