Planned Maintenance Contracts
Prevent Problems Before They Happen
Preventive maintenance keeps your system running at peak, trouble free efficiency. Our home comfort system maintenance inspections includes the following checks:
|View a Sample Maintenance Agreement Plan|
Benefits of a Maintenance Check
Clean Condenser Coils
Dirty condenser coils will raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your electric bill. Cleaning the coils will keep your equipment at maximum efficiency while at the same time, saving you money.
Check the Refrigerant Charge
The refrigerant charge is checked by measuring temperature differential and determining electrical demand on the compressor or by reading the pressure gauges. A low or high refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed and increase operating costs. An improper charge can also cause compressor shut-down. Periodic checks on refrigerant levels can lower your energy bills and prevent future repairs.
Inspect Blower Wheels
Dirty blower wheels reduce air flow, causing longer operating time and increased energy cost. This problem can lead to lost comfort and compressor failure. Avoid wasting your energy dollars by verifying that your maintenance includes a thorough check and cleaning of your blower system.
Even New Equipment Needs Maintenance
You wouldn’t invest thousands in a new car and then not get the oil changed, right? Here are some important reasons to properly maintain new equipment:
- Some air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs without reducing comfort
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more
- Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce cooling and heating efficiency by 5%
- Proper care of your equipment can save you real dollars on your utility bills
- All leading manufacturers recommend regular maintenance to maintain peak performance
Benefits of Planned Maintenance Contracts:
- Improves efficiency by reducing heating/cooling costs saving you money!
- Most problems identified before costly repairs are needed!
- Priority service 24/7!
- 10% discount on all repair parts and labor outside of energy performance plan!
- We will call to schedule a convenient time for you!
Call the HVAC Experts at Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning Today for a Free Estimate.