Replace cumbersome window air conditioners, space heaters, electric baseboard heaters, and box fans with a permanently installed ductless mini-split system. Ideal for new construction builds, home additions, older residences, single rooms or to supplement an existing forced-air system, ductless HVAC takes up very little space, incorporates without disruption, and delivers exceptional comfort.
Ductless HVAC Service, Repairs & Installations
The experts from Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. help you determine the perfect design for the layout of your home and most often complete installation in a single afternoon. Partnering with Carrier brand, we draw from a line of technologically advanced ductless air conditioners and heat pumps that follow ENERGY STAR guidelines. Here is an opportunity to trim utility bills, reduce your carbon footprint, and create a more hygienic and enjoyable living environment.
Call our team for your ductless split system services!
Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. provides a comprehensive range of ductless services, including new construction installation, retrofit, seasonal maintenance, and repair. Our technicians are fully licensed, EPA-certified, NATE-certified, and proficient in all makes and models. Family owned and operated, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. stands for Conscientious Quality. We remain on-call for 24-hour emergency service across Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO.
Why go ductless?
- Better Air Quality – Multi-stage filtration traps dust, polen, bacteria and other allergens for healthier air quality.
- Ease of Installation – The indoor units require mounting capabilities, access to electricity and little else, avoiding a disruptive installation process.
- Energy Efficient – Avoiding energy waste and the need to heat/cool unoccupied rooms, this flexible innovation provides exceptional efficiency.
- Inverter Technology – Automatically adjusting capacity, the system maintains consistent temperature.
- Reduce Carbon Footprint – Using less energy minimizes impact on the environment.
- Zoned Control – Supplying conditioned air directly into the room, independent air handlers allow customized settings.