Geothermal heat pumps require a higher upfront cost. So why are more and more homeowners in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock making the investment? The payback is quick and ongoing with years of greater efficiency, reliability, comfort, safety, and financial savings. Working as both a heating and cooling system, geothermal heat pumps take advantage of renewable solar energy absorbed by the earth and achieve up to 400% efficiency ratings.
Energy Efficient Geothermal HVAC System Installations
Bringing you the most cost-efficient and environmentally responsible HVAC option on the market, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. specializes in revolutionary geothermal technology. We promote sustainable living while offering exceptional year-round temperature control. Family owned and operated, we are a fully licensed contractor in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock and encourage you to reach out to us at (303) 732-6616 for further information, opportunity, and total satisfaction.
When you need professional geothermal HVAC repair, maintenance, or installation, call the Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. team!
Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. draws from a wide selection of ENERGY STAR rated, Carrier brand geothermal systems to achieve maximum value and rewards. Our NATE- and EPA-certified technicians are trained, experienced, and prepared for all aspects of geothermal services, from new construction installation and retrofit to seasonal maintenance and repair. We offer free replacement estimates and 24/7 emergency response across Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO. For Conscientious Quality, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is always the right choice.
Advantages of geothermal heating and cooling installation include:
- Affordable – Creating four units of energy for every unit of electrically produced energy, geothermal typically saves up to 70% on utility bills.
- Air Quality – The system doesn’t recycle air and effectively filters out contaminants for less threat to the health of the home.
- Comfort – Optimal heating, cooling and even dehumidification and air purification results in superior comfort.
- Environmentally Responsible – Producing no carbon monoxide or any greenhouse gasses and maintaining a low electricity demand, geothermal HVAC minimizes your carbon footprint.
- Hot Water – With a simple, added connection, your geothermal system can produce all the hot water you could want at a high efficiency rate.
- Lifespan – Located inside the home and protected from weather-related wear and tear, the heat pump can last for upwards of twenty years. The underground loop is covered by a 50-year warranty and can provide reliable operation for generations.
- Low Maintenance – With few moving parts, the system requires little beyond regular filter changes and annual professional inspection.
- Quiet – There’s no noisy outdoor condensing unit and the indoor component provides whisper quiet operation.
- Safety – Eliminating the combustion process, the geothermal process is safer than any other available HVAC system.
- Value – Energy savings typically recover the investment into a geothermal system within three to five years.