Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. looks forward to helping you determine the best HVAC option for your home in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock. We offer new construction design, free estimates on replacements, and take proper care of your essential system with expert maintenance repair. Our NATE- and EPA-certified, fully licensed contractors are available for 24-hour emergency service across Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO.
Expert Heat Pump Repairs, Service & Installations
Heat pumps exemplify innovation. Safe, clean, quiet, energy-efficient, and environmentally responsible, these cost-effective systems provide both heating and cooling. Choose from air-source, geothermal, ductless, or hybrid heating options. Take advantage of lower running costs, less maintenance, and fewer carbon emissions. Start with a call to Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. at (303) 732-6616 for comprehensive heat pump services.
Give our team a call for your heat pump services!
Specializing in Carrier brand, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. brings you more than just a wide range of choices. Through Greenspeed Intelligence, we install a system that automatically adapts to changing conditions, adjusting speed to maintain the perfect temperature at all times. We take the time to explain options and make sure to deliver total satisfaction from your investment. Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is synonymous with Conscientious Quality.
Consider the combination of a conventional gas furnace with an electric heat pump for a hybrid system that switches between components to achieve exceptional rewards such as:
- Automatic – The system switches between the heat pump and furnace as needed per the conditions.
- Cost Savings – Utilizing the heat pump during moderate weather and the furnace once the outside temperature drops keeps heating bills at a minimum.
- Efficiency – The superior heating and cooling efficiency of a heat pump makes hybrid heating extremely valuable.
- Environmentally Friendly – Using less fuel reduces carbon footprint.
- Reliability – Sharing the workload ensures an available heat source even if one or the other requires repairs.