Carrier Comfort 80 Gas Furnace – 58STA
If you live in an area where short, mild winters are balanced with long, humid summers and budget is a primary concern in your decision process, this may be a furnace you’ll appreciate.
This furnace is built to last with solid performance backed by a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty and the exceptional Carrier standard warranty.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- Low NOx models available (58STX)
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Single-stage gas valve
- Fixed-speed, PSC blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 44,000-154,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
Certifications / Qualifications: