For residential or commercial requirements, VRF technology offers exceptional control over comfort. Providing heating, cooling, and both simultaneously, multiple indoor units create zones that can be individually adjusted. These sophisticated systems include a variable-speed compressor that runs at the exact capacity required for current demand, providing whisper-quiet and energy-efficient operation.
Expert VRF System Service, Repair & Installation
Ideal for our weather in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock, Variable Refrigerant Flow systems pay for themselves in lower energy bills and fewer repair costs. Their complexity requires specialized knowledge and experience to maximize potential benefits. The NATE- and EPA-certified, licensed contractors from Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. specialize in new installation, replacement and the repair and maintenance of all makes and models.
Give us a call today for your VRF system services!
Reach out to Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. at (303) 732-6616 for free replacement estimates, prompt response, and 24-hour emergency service anywhere across Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO. Family owned and operated, our extensive team of professionals is prepared to elevate the enjoyment and value of your home or business. We look forward to putting you in control over year-round temperature and minimizing strain on your budget. Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. represents Conscientious Quality.
Reasons to choose a VRF HVAC system include:
- Comfort – Reacting to the needs of each zone, the compressor supplies the precise amount of refrigerant to maintain consistent comfort, ideal humidity and no unpleasant temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficiency – Designed to adapt capacity to current conditions as well as reuse heat from the cooling process in other zones that require heating, VRF technology consumes less energy.
- Heat & Cool – Cool on area of the home/building and heat another simultaneously.
- Less Space Requirements – Compact air handlers and no ducts accommodate right spaces.
- Quiet – More compact and less noisy indoor air handlers along with the compressor located outside results in quiet less intrusive operation.
- Reliability – Running only when necessary and under partial-load conditions, the components suffer less wear, experience fewer breakdowns and last longer.
- State-of-the-art Controls – WiFi connectivity allows adjustment of each zone from your smartphone