Family owned and operated, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. focuses on those services that deliver the most benefits to homeowners in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock. While many older homes are equipped with an oil heating system, you have better options. Natural gas is more economical and effective and the conversion is easier than you might think. We hope you’ll give us a call and consider making an improvement to your comfort.
Professional Oil to Gas Conversion Service
Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has provided oil to gas conversion for many clients across Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO. We have the experience, resources, and training to not only do the job safely and properly but minimize disruption. Contact us at (303) 732-6616 and start with a consultation. We’d be happy to explain the process and help you determine if making the switch is right for your specific home, needs, and lifestyle.
Ready to convert to a gas furnace? Call Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today!
Upholding a reputation for Conscientious Quality, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. represents unmatched value and satisfaction from our services. Over our 45 years of dedication, we’ve expanded to include over thirty fully licensed professionals. Our team of NATE- and EPA-certified contractors enjoy a challenge and take pride in making your everyday life more convenient, enjoyable, and efficient. Don’t hesitate to modernize your home with expertise from Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.. Call (303) 732-6616 for heating system conversion, maintenance, repair or installation across Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock.
Why make the conversion from oil to natural gas heating?
- Convenient – You don’t need to monitor fuel levels or schedule deliveries and you’ll never run out of natural gas in the middle of a blizzard.
- Cost Savings – A gas furnace or boiler is approximately 25% less expensive to operate than an oil alternative of the same fuel efficiency. You can also take advantage of a high-efficiency option for further savings.
- Less Maintenance – Oil releases particulate matter during the combustion process that can clog the system, requiring frequent service, whereas there’s nothing more than filter changes and annual maintenance necessary to keep your natural gas furnace operating at its best.
- No Tank – Utilizing a central distribution system, natural gas requires no large, unattractive tank taking up space, detracting from aesthetics and requiring upkeep.
- Reliability – Count on natural gas to operate during emergency conditions due to supply via underline pipes.
- Versatility – With natural gas available, you can use it for drying clothes, water heating, cooking, heating the swimming pool or the barbecue grill.