From new construction projects to historical homes with no existing ductwork, high-velocity HVAC systems offer advantages over conventional alternatives. Utilizing mini ducts, compact equipment, and a non-disruptive installation process, this innovation in design and operation achieves consistent indoor temperature without sacrificing aesthetics or budget. Call the specialists from Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to find out if high-velocity heating and air conditioning is right for your home in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock.
High-Velocity HVAC System Services
Our NATE- and EPA-certified team of over thirty professionals ensures a prompt response and skilled completion of a full range of services, including seasonal maintenance, repair, and 24/7 emergency assistance throughout Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO. We offer free estimates on replacements, partner with Carrier brand for unmatched value, and are knowledgeable in all makes and models. Family owned and operated, we look forward to improving the health, comfort, and efficiency of your home.
For high-velocity HVAC repair, maintenance, or installation, call Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.!
Conscientious Quality is our motto. At Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we don’t leave your satisfaction to chance. Every job is tailored to achieve maximum returns, results, and rewards. From explaining options in new high-velocity technology to optimizing the performance of existing equipment, we see to those details that make all the difference. Get in touch with us at (303) 732-6616. Get treated as you deserve and let us raise your expectations.
Why choose high-velocity HVAC:
- Aesthetics – The small ducts don’t disturb architectural integrity or take away cubic and are barely noticeable.
- Air Quality – Higher velocity airflow through the mini ducts carries away dust and other contaminants, preventing buildup and introduction into breathing air.
- Lower Cost Maintenance – There’s fewer problems with mini ducts and they’re easier to replace.
- Non-invasive Installation – With very small holes drilled into existing walls, narrow diameter and flexible mini ducts are snaked around obstacles and create minimal disruption.
- Quiet Operation – Individually insulated mini ducts reduce noise.
- Rapid Temperature Adjustment – The quick movement of air and process of aspiration works to heat up or cool down the home in a short amount of time.
- Trim Costs – The higher start up investment is quickly recovered through an approximate 25% savings on operational expenses. You’ll also avoid the average 20% of conditioned air that escapes through traditional ducts.