A brand new, properly designed, and installed duct system operates seamlessly, transporting conditioned air to every room in the home. Over the years, gradual wear and tear start to negatively impact performance. Holes and cracks allow up to 20% of the heated/cooled air to escape and never reach the intended destination. You might not be able to see these imperfections, but you’ll notice them in lots of other ways.
Professional Duct Sealing Service
Higher utility bills, unpleasant odors, diminished comfort, complaints with air quality, and inconsistent temperature from one room to another are indications of leaky ducts. The fully licensed team from Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. pinpoints problems with thorough inspection and testing. Our duct sealing process targets flaws at the seams and throughout the entirety of the system, providing a substantial improvement in airflow and efficiency. Contact us at (303) 732-6616 for proactive duct services in Denver Metro, from Fort Collins to Castlerock.
Call our team for your duct sealing needs!
Family owned and operated, Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. focuses on the strategies that deliver the most value, enjoyment, and benefit to homeowners across Brighton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, Stapleton, Derby, Welby, Todd Creek, Fort Lupton, Dacono, and Firestone, CO. With specialized resources that include an in-house sheet metal fabrication shop, our extensive team of fully licensed contractors is prepared for any challenge with all types of duct systems. Our business motto is Conscientious Quality, and we live up to it in every possible way.
Some reasons to invest in duct sealing from Eastside Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. include:
- Comfort – A properly sealed duct system delivers the maximum amount of conditioned air to create more consistent temperature and superior comfort.
- Energy Efficiency – When flaws in the ductwork allow heated/cooled air to escape, the system is required to work that much harder and consumes more energy, creating a bigger impact on the environment.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Leaky ducts are the ideal habitat for mold, bacteria and pests, resulting in harmful contaminants spreading into the breathing air every time the furnace or air conditioner operates.
- Longer HVAC System Lifespan – Duct sealing reduces the workload of components, resulting in fewer major repairs and an extended lifespan.
- Lower Costs – When the maximum amount of heated/cooled air ends up where it’s supposed to, the system doesn’t need to run as long or use as much energy, providing immediate and ongoing savings.
- Safety – Because combustion gases exit the home by way of the ventilation system, malfunctioning ducts could potentially vent carbon monoxide and other dangerous gases into your living space.